Many times, as a divorce attorney and family law attorney divorce or paternity actions involve a spouse who wants to move out of state or even out of the country with the minor children.  These ave very difficult situations and many factors come into play.  Everything from the reasons for the relocation to even the Judge that hears your case.  If you have such a situation and you need to talk to an experienced divorce attorney or family law attorney in Palm Harbor, Fl, in the area of relocation with the children under Florida law, or any other issues where you need expert advice from an experienced divorce attorney or family law attorney, I am here to help and offer free consultations and same day appoints, either by phone or in person.  Please do not hesitate to contact me any time for help.